Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Up to YOU

So often we try to BE who we are not or blame someone or thing for what is happening...you determine your destiny, your thots and actions create what is happening to you.  So if you don't like it, simple change it.
It's as simple as this....YOUR DECISIONS, good or bad, will create ACTIONS...and then consequences occur.  And in my travels sharing with other Chiropractors I see this so often, and even in my life as well!!!  Yes, I confess, sometimes I cease decisions that are putting me in the direction I choose, or fall into the trap of "buying" into other people's decisions that create something I don't desire.
The key is recognizing those decisions before the trap gets out of control...but YOU can still get out of it, it just may take a little more time that you want.
Homework....THINK ON THIS...what decision can you make, RIGHT NOW, that will create ACTIONS that you can do, that will direct you toward your CONSEQUENCE?  Got on...do it!!
Kiroman

No comments:

Post a Comment