Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Its the connection!!

So this past week at EPOC--what is EPOC??? Well you might say it is an organization that I have been honored to organize and run here in Nebraska--started by a dear friend of mine Dr. Troy Dukowitz in St. Louis--a fellow Doctor of Chiropractic that I would go to the trenches with any day!!!

It stands for EpiCenter of Chiropractic/Educating Public On ChiropracTIC--we meet one time per month to share as Doctors of ChiropracTIC--who love to serve our communities.

Okay back to where I started, our guest this past week was Dennis Perman, DC, a mentor of mine, who I have not seen in 3 years--too long!! The minute I met him at the airport it was like we just spoke yesterday--the connection we made in 1999 was just as strong and if not stronger!!

I have had the opportunity to listen to Dr. Perman for years, and it was awesome this past week, my ears were fresh-my heart was warmed and the fire of why I do this thing called ChiropractTIC (known as TIC from here on!!) just became this unstoppable inferno!!

I have been given the opportunity to BE the TIC for years, and I desire and cannot wait for more--because I love serving YOU!!

But here is the deal--we as leaders, Doctors of ChiropracTIC, moms, dads, etc have to BEcome better leaders, we have to BEcome a better version of us. We all say I will BE happy when I have _______ (that's the blank you fill in with what you think)--and this is sooooo wrong--we have BE that thing or what I call the IT first and then the have comes--as Dr. Perman spoke of this last week it created my intention far greater than it already is.

You see there are only two things in this world: 1) Things you can control and 2) Things you cannot control--and humanity spends so much time worrying on things you cannot--here is a hint: work on the things you can--and let's do this--why not take a sheet of paper, on one side write down all of your strengths you possess and on the other side, oh crap--write down all of your weaknesses---and this is what happens--BAM your BE occurs and the HAVE follows!!

Here is a flow I have received from Dr. Perman and Dr. Markson--BE-do-HAVE!!! Develop the BE, do the do, and you can HAVE anything you want--it's pretty simple its called the Law of Attraction!! Just take action.

Take some time and work on this--find the tools that YOU can use that will help you (see the bottom of this for a starter--really!!) and your life can change--when I started the TIC versus now, it has changed!! I enjoy helping you "feel" better, I truly do, but more than ever I LOVE helping you BE better--to create the LIFESTYLE you so richly deserve--that is what develops euphoria for me--it is my IT!!

You can only grow as great as your weaker areas permit--find, ferret out the weakest areas of your life, you see, you work them you grow--as Dr. Perman (and I love ya dude) says, "pleasure lives in your strengths, but growth occurs in your weakness, choose to grow."

Something WE are bringing to YOU--March 25, 2010, thru my friendship with Dr. Perman, I created another friendship with Gary Ryan Blair, "The Goals Guy," the author of the best seller "Everything Counts," yours truly wrote the forward and he is here for you from 9 am- 1pm--for only $75--ya gotta be nuts to miss it--here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=338304655870&ref=nf

Check it out!!

Thank you for allowing me to BE a part of your life--and watch out--its only going to get better!!

Dr. Lyle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment