Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Time to get your E.S.S. in shape

How you start your year is how you end your year...wouldn't it be much easier to decide how your year is going to start?  Even take it a step further...wouldn't it be much more fun to have a "say" in your life, versus have something or someone decide it for you, kind of like getting leftovers.

Now leftovers are not all that bad, but I would much rather order the "meal" I want.  Sadly most people don't realize that they are in control of their lives, we have allowed ourselves to become "sheeple" and just take what we can get.

So guess what, why not decide TODAY...make the decision for you and your family to live the life you decide.  Because whether you like it or not, there is a very good chance you are going to live 100 years...by the year 2040 it has been stated that those living to 100 years old, that part of the population will grow by 745%...that's right 745%!!!  So whether you like it or not, you are going to live older than you realized, you possess the genes...so make the decision, you can do it in diapers or out of diapers...preferably option B!!

Are you thinking yet, here is one for you, look at your oldest living relative, a friends living relative, or someone you know that is 80+, are they as healthy as they want to BE, are they living the life they wanted?  I am willing to bet, granted yes, there are those that may disagree, but I am willing to say they have healthcare decisions they wish they would have chose...so eliminate regret, start today to make those conscious decisions of right choices.

Believe me I know...in July for some odd reason I chose to stop working out regularly, and guess what I added something...weight, and don't like it.  As a result I have made the decision to start the journey of getting my ESS in shape, and you are invited to come with me...it's really simple.  Small little decisions along the way to create the me I want. 

As I made this decision to let my ESS "grow" not how I wanted I realized that I was living in contradiction, was hardcore on my mental aspect...reading and listening to "things" that grow me, but make the conscious decisions to "grow" me physically.

NO MORE...and I am asking you before next week to make three conscious decisions you are going to BE and DO to get your ESS in shape....and we do have help at the clinic, we have New Year...New You packets, with simple tests for you to do...so stop by and get one.

And we have mega-classes to help you grow, we have audios to listen too and download, our web page and facebook page for you, you will see Twitter postings to incite you...we have made it all very simple for you to BE the better you...just subscribe to them and ask us for help.

Subscribe to the links below....

BEing your AdvantEDGE,

Dr. Lyle

www.KocaChiropractic.com
www.facebook.com/kocachiropracticclinic
www.twitter.com/kiroman09
www.facebook.com/thekiroman
www.OmahasBestChiropractor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment